Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Stone - Ruination IPA

Stone Brewing Co. out of Escondido, CA claims their Ruination IPA will not only ruin your palate after one taste, but ruin all other beers out there for you. The latter is a pretty bold statement and a running joke in Stone's lineup, but far from true in my opinion. This is a pretty tasty beer for all us hop heads out there, and worth a try. Amber in color, it does have a nice light hop (light as far as hoppy beers go) and delicious malty taste, but I didn't find it too bitter and thought it was quite a refreshing drink. I would drink it again definitely, but felt it lacked that WOW character I've come to love from my beers. I also didn't find that it ruined my palate, pairs well with grilled meats, burgers and barbecue, great for these warm sunny days and hanging outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment