Sunday, September 4, 2011

Taste of Bethesda - Oct 1



22nd annual Taste of Bethesda scheduled for Saturday, October 1, 2011!
Bethesda's famous food and music festival, brings over 55 restaurants and four stages of entertainment to Bethesda's Woodmont Triangle. Each year, more than 40,000 attendees sample the delicious restaurants, enjoy the live entertainment and visit the kid's corner for face painting and arts & crafts. 


Taste of Bethesda is coming up Oct 1st from 11am to 4pm and though I've never been, I'll definitely be checking it out this year, just so I can Blog to you all about it and have a great time. Looks like fun and it's a good way to taste a lot that Bethesda has to offer!

Taste tickets cost $5 for 4, and food cost 1 to 4 tickets. From what I've read of last years, there are some great deals to be had on taste of local favorites.

Let me know if you're interested and come out and join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment