Thursday, April 12, 2012

Argia's

Tucked away in the western corner of the Beltway here in the Washington, DC area is a little town called Falls Church. It's here that you can find a local favorite of the natives called Argia's. Touting themselves as Authentic Italian in the Heart of Falls Church, they offer great food at reasonable prices. There aren't a lot of decent restaurants in Falls Church, so it's no surprise that this place is always full of patrons and yet the food doesn't disappoint, ever. My father has been taking me here for the last ten years, and I'm always happen to join him, knowing I'll be getting a great meal. As a pizza fanatic, I recommend skipping pizza here, unless it's for the kids, and go for the entrees. The specials almost always offer something fantastic. On the particular night we went, which was awhile ago.. (Sorry, really dragging my heals on reviews as of late), two of us had specials and they're the first two items pictured here. My dish, which contained a trio of meats, braised spare rib, sausage and meat ball, with pasta and a dollop of home made ricotta, was out of this world. The salmon was delicious, but paled in comparison. Finished the night with a nice cappuccino and some wonderful cannoli.






Argia's
124 North Washington Street  
Falls Church, VA 22046

No comments:

Post a Comment